“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20

‘“All things are lawful for me,’” but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything.” I Corinthians 6:12

“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3

“When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you.” Proverbs 23:1

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 14

Two weeks down, just one more to go. :)

I'm feeling really great: full of energy, clear skin, quick mind, fantastic sleep (not that I ever have a problem in that dept. though). It makes me so happy to know that my body is really pretty clean and clear right now as all those nasty toxins have likely exited. (At least, that is my hope anyway.)

Mentally, it is getting tougher as I am still thinking about food a lot. It doesn't help when you see food everywhere: magazines, on TV, church events, etc. But, Julie and I keep reminding each other that it won't be long now. As we were merrily floating on rafts in the clear ocean yesterday, she asked me what meal I was most looking forward to having. "Mmm, BBQ chicken, peas, and rice!" That meal keeps whirling around in my head, ok, that and a warm, gooey banana choc. chip muffin straight out of the oven. Ahhhh. I am making that a week from this moment. :) I can do this.

Total weight lost: 12.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment