“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20

‘“All things are lawful for me,’” but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything.” I Corinthians 6:12

“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3

“When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you.” Proverbs 23:1

Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Lovely Juicer


Julie and I just love our new juicer!

It's a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer and is surprisingly affordable. We got ours at Costco for $89, but you can get it on Amazon for $60 (if you don't mind waiting for it to to be shipped) or also at Bed, Bath and Beyond (with the 20% off coupon). Target also has it, but it's about $130.

No comments:

Post a Comment