“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20

‘“All things are lawful for me,’” but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything.” I Corinthians 6:12

“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3

“When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you.” Proverbs 23:1

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2


Tuesday morning, I curiously and gingerly stepped onto the scale. Two pounds lost!! Amazing. I just love to see those numbers moving in the right direction for a change!

My morning routine was easier than ever. I normally make coffee, make my lunch (which consists of chopping many veggies for a pretty large salad), then I make a smoothie for both Julie and me. I have it down pat, but even with speed and practice, it takes about 20 minutes.

So, how lovely was it to only pull four bottles from the fridge and freezer, make some tea, and then the smoothie? I loved looking into my lunchbox and seeing this site:

No comments:

Post a Comment