“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20

‘“All things are lawful for me,’” but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything.” I Corinthians 6:12

“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3

“When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you.” Proverbs 23:1

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3

I'm excited to say that I've lost another 2 lbs! Wow...amazing how quickly this works!

Julie had to go back to the story today to stock up on more fruits and veggies, so once again, the fridge looks just so lovely and colorful. :) When I came home, she reported that she had shopped, planned, and juice for the better part of the day. I was so thankful and knew that I'd be taking my turn next.

Adding bonus: The house is smelling so wonderful. It's the FRESHEST aroma I think I've ever smelled. Mmmm. Our favorite juice to date is the pineapple/orange. Big surprise there, right? :) It's just heavenly. Our worst juice to date is the "Gazpacho" juice, which contained juiced onions, tomatoes, celery, red peppers, and a few other things. The bottom line is that some things just should NOT be juiced and red pepper is one of them. Ugh. We will NOT be having that one again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment