“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” I Corinthians 6:19-20

‘“All things are lawful for me,’” but not all things are helpful. ‘All things are lawful for me,’ but I will not be enslaved by anything.” I Corinthians 6:12

“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3

“When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you.” Proverbs 23:1

Monday, November 29, 2010

{Chock Full of Goodness}

After a trip to Costo and Greenwise, I think Julie and I are ready for our first week. :) It's amazing to think that all that food will be going through our bodies this week!

Trying to find room in the fridge was a bit of the challenge, to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment